New Pootle Account

Pjetur G. Hjaltason
Hello, my name is ...<Pjetur G. Hjaltason>... and consider me to be one of the guardians of
 Icelandic language on computers, since I started fiddling with computers 1971.
 It has been the battle of the few and most of us translators know each other.
 (Problem how many groups we have to join to get access to individual programs).
 Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under
 the Apache 2 license and I will work on ...<Icelandic>...
 My preferred username is  ...<pjetur>...

In case this would be automatically replied I held the dots and brackets around name
Language and username!

Best regards,
Pjetur

Re: New Pootle Account

Keith N. McKenna
On 1/11/2018 10:25 AM, Pjetur G. Hjaltason wrote:

> Hello, my name is ...<Pjetur G. Hjaltason>... and consider me to be one of the guardians of
>  Icelandic language on computers, since I started fiddling with computers 1971.
>  It has been the battle of the few and most of us translators know each other.
>  (Problem how many groups we have to join to get access to individual programs).
>  Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under
>  the Apache 2 license and I will work on ...<Icelandic>...
>  My preferred username is  ...<pjetur>...
>
> In case this would be automatically replied I held the dots and brackets around name
> Language and username!
>
> Best regards,
> Pjetur

Pjetur;

|Welcome! Account pjetur created and enabled for Icelandic. |

|Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
receive your password. |

https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/ |

|A detailed Pootle guide is available at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide |

We are currently undergoing a complete review of our Pootle server and
translation procedures in preparation for upgrading the Pootle server
for version 4.2.x. For more information on the process and how you can
help with Icelandic follow the conversation on the dev list archives at
the following link:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fd3be1cf0ecc34f7a2eb770bca084133e9fdb4f6914e4caf8027d2be@%3Cdev.openoffice.apache.org%3E|

You cab also subscribe to the development list: send an empty e-mail
message to [hidden email] and respond to the
confirmation request you will receive

Regards
Keith N. McKenna