New Pootle Account

Anas Rabie
Hello my name is Anas Rabie
 Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are
under
 the Apache 2 license and I will work on Arabic
 My preferred username is  utimatios

Re: New Pootle Account

Keith N. McKenna
On 1/23/2018 11:16 AM, Anas Rabie wrote:
> Hello my name is Anas Rabie
>  Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are
> under
>  the Apache 2 license and I will work on Arabic
>  My preferred username is  utimatios

Anas;

|Welcome! Account utimatios created and enabled for Arabic. |

|Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
receive your password. |

https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/ |

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide |

|We are currently undergoing a complete review of our Pootle server and
translation procedures in preparation for upgrading the Pootle server
for version 4.2.x. For more information on the process and how you can
help with Arabic follow the conversation on the dev list archives at
the following link:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fd3be1cf0ecc34f7a2eb770bca084133e9fdb4f6914e4caf8027d2be@%3Cdev.openoffice.apache.org%3E|

You can also subscribe to the development list: send an empty e-mail
message to [hidden email] and respond to the
confirmation request you will receive

Regards
Keith N. McKenna

New Pootle Account

Ahmad Alawsie
Hello my name is Ahmad Alawsie, and I wish to create a Pootle account so I am able to translate for the Arabic language of the project. Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and I will work on Arabic as it is my primary language alongside English. My preferred username is skyray1.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon in order to contribute to the project.

Kind regards,

Ahmad A

Re: New Pootle Account

Keith N. McKenna
On 1/28/2018 3:13 PM, Ahmad Alawsie wrote:
> Hello my name is Ahmad Alawsie, and I wish to create a Pootle account so I am able to translate for the Arabic language of the project. Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and I will work on Arabic as it is my primary language alongside English. My preferred username is skyray1.
>
> I look forward to hearing back from you very soon in order to contribute to the project.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Ahmad A

Ahmed;

|Welcome! Account $ACCOUNT_NAME created and enabled for $LANGUAGE. |

|Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
receive your password. |

|Then you will able to login at
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/ |

|A detailed Pootle guide is available at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

|We are currently undergoing a complete review of our Pootle server and
translation procedures in preparation for upgrading the Pootle server
for version 4.2.x. For more information on the process and how you can
help with Icelandic follow the conversation on the dev list archives at

On 1/29/2018 8:37 AM, Ahmad Alawsie wrote:

> Hi Keith,
>

> Thanks for the warm welcome, but I have an issue at the moment. I have
> submitted my email in the reset password form which you directed me to
> in the previous email, but have not received an email at all, and I
> have checked my junk emails too but even then, nothing as of yet. Any
> ideas on whether this is an actual issue or normal process?
>

> Kind regards,
>

> Ahmad

Ahmed;
I am ccing and setting reply-to [hidden email]. It is
preferable that most communication concerning localization go through
this channel so that all concerned are aware and able to provide help as
needed.

This is the third or fourth time this problem has occurred I will confer
with the other admin(s) to try to determine the the best course of action.

Regards
Keith

<snip>