New Pootle Account

Martyna Macul
Hello,
My name is Martyna  Macul. Please create a pootle account for me.I state
that my contributions are under Apache 2 license and I will work on the
Polish language.  My preferred username is martynamacul.

Best regards,

Martyna Macul

Re: New Pootle Account

Keith N. McKenna
On 5/10/2018 3:37 AM, Martyna Macul wrote:
> Hello,
> My name is Martyna  Macul. Please create a pootle account for me.I state
> that my contributions are under Apache 2 license and I will work on the
> Polish language.  My preferred username is martynamacul.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Martyna Macul
>
|Martyna;

Welcome! Account |martynamacul|| |created and enabled for Polish. |

|Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
receive your password. |

https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/ |

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide |

|If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
[hidden email] and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive. |