New Pootle Account

AZielciu
Hello,

my name is Aleksandra Zielinska. Please create a Pootle account for me. I
state that my  contributions are under Apache 2 license and I will work on
the Polish language. My preferred username is alziel.

Best regards,
Aleksandra Zielinska

Re: New Pootle Account

Keith N. McKenna
On 5/10/2018 3:38 AM, AZielciu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> my name is Aleksandra Zielinska. Please create a Pootle account for me. I
> state that my  contributions are under Apache 2 license and I will work on
> the Polish language. My preferred username is alziel.
>
> Best regards,
> Aleksandra Zielinska

|Welcome! Account alziel created and enabled for Polish. |

|Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
receive your password. |

https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/ |

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide |

|If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
[hidden email] and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive. |