New Pootle Account

Aleksandra Rębisz
Hello!
My name is Aleksandra.
Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are
under the Apache 2 license and I will work on Polish.
My preferred username is alexandra128.

Best regards,
Aleksandra Rębisz

Re: New Pootle Account

Mª José Hidalgo Poderoso - Servicios para empresas
I also want to create an account to start my contributions.

Thank you

--
Mª José Hidalgo Poderoso - Servicios para empresas
E-mail: [hidden email]

El 17/05/2018 a las 8:49, Aleksandra Rębisz escribió:
> Hello!
> My name is Aleksandra.
> Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are
> under the Apache 2 license and I will work on Polish.
> My preferred username is alexandra128.
>
> Best regards,
> Aleksandra Rębisz

Re: New Pootle Account

Keith N. McKenna
|Welcome! Account alexandra128 created and enabled for Polish|

|Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
receive your password. |

https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/ |

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide |

|If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
[hidden email] and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

|Regards
Keith N. McKenna. |