New Pootle Account

Pierre Wani Alan Morvan
Hello my name is Pierre MORVAN.
Please create a Pootle account for me.I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and I will work on breton and french translations.My preferred username is WaniBzh29.

Regards
Morvan Pierre!

New Pootle Account

Keith N. McKenna
Pierre;|

Welcome! Account |WaniBzh29 |created and enabled for French. |

|Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
receive your password. |

https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/ |

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide |

|The activation of your account for Breton will require some extra
investigation on my part. I will send another message when it is completed.

|Regards
Keith N. McKenna

On 8/29/2018 4:29 PM, Pierre Wani Alan Morvan wrote:
> Hello my name is Pierre MORVAN.
> Please create a Pootle account for me.I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and I will work on breton and french translations.My preferred username is WaniBzh29.
>
> Regards
> Morvan Pierre!

Re: New Pootle Account

Pierre Wani Alan Morvan