New Pootle Account

Lieven L. Litaer
Hello,

Please create a Pootle account for me.

I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and I will
work mainly on Klingon (tlh), but will certainly do some contributions
in German and Dutch/Flemish as well.

My preferred username is "Lieven". If this is taken already, please use
"Klingonteacher".

Thanks,
   Lieven.

Re: New Pootle Account

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello Lieven,

Am 28.01.19 um 10:49 schrieb Lieven L. Litaer:
> Hello,
>
> Please create a Pootle account for me.

I create an account with your username and your email adress above. IMO
you can use the Password reset to get a password link.

> I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and I will
> work mainly on Klingon (tlh), but will certainly do some contributions
> in German and Dutch/Flemish as well.
>
> My preferred username is "Lieven". If this is taken already, please use
> "Klingonteacher".

If Klingon use special characters like äöü in German please tell me
them. I need also the information about the plural forms (how many) and
how they can be defined

Thanks for your contribution

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice

Re: New Pootle Account

Matthias Seidel
Hi Mechtilde,

Am 28.01.19 um 19:20 schrieb Mechtilde:
> Hello Lieven,
>

> Am 28.01.19 um 10:49 schrieb Lieven L. Litaer:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Please create a Pootle account for me.
> I create an account with your username and your email adress above. IMO
> you can use the Password reset to get a password link.

Klingon has ISO code tlh, but the path in Pootle it is thl:

https://translate.apache.org/thl/aoo40/

Can you correct it?

Regards,

   Matthias

>> I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and I will
>> work mainly on Klingon (tlh), but will certainly do some contributions
>> in German and Dutch/Flemish as well.
>>
>> My preferred username is "Lieven". If this is taken already, please use
>> "Klingonteacher".
> If Klingon use special characters like äöü in German please tell me
> them. I need also the information about the plural forms (how many) and
> how they can be defined
>
> Thanks for your contribution

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: OO in Klingon

Lieven L. Litaer
> Hi Mechtilde,
>
> Klingon has ISO code tlh, but the path in Pootle it is thl:
>
> https://translate.apache.org/thl/aoo40/
>
> Can you correct it?

Thanks a lot for the correction, it seems to work now. I've done my
first few edits, which also works fine.

A small sidenote regarding the localization: The language is displayed
as "Klingon" also in German. I don't know where you can fix that, but
that should be "Klingonisch". In case you need the word in other
languages, check out this page:
www.klingonwiki.net/En/KlingonInOtherLanguages

Bye,
   Lieven.

Re: New Pootle Account

Mechtilde Stehmann-2

> Hi Mechtilde,
>
> Am 28.01.19 um 19:20 schrieb Mechtilde:
>> Hello Lieven,
>>

>> Am 28.01.19 um 10:49 schrieb Lieven L. Litaer:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Please create a Pootle account for me.
>> I create an account with your username and your email adress above. IMO
>> you can use the Password reset to get a password link.
>
> Klingon has ISO code tlh, but the path in Pootle it is thl:
>
> https://translate.apache.org/thl/aoo40/
>
> Can you correct it?
it is fixed

Am 29.01.19 um 08:08 schrieb Mechtilde:

> Hello,

>> Hi Mechtilde,
>>
>> Am 28.01.19 um 19:20 schrieb Mechtilde:

>>> I create an account with your username and your email adress above. IMO
>>> you can use the Password reset to get a password link.
>> Klingon has ISO code tlh, but the path in Pootle it is thl:
>>
>> https://translate.apache.org/thl/aoo40/
>>
>> Can you correct it?
> it is fixed
qatlho'qu'! ;-)