New Pootle Account

Ivan Popov
Hello,

my name is Ivan Popov and I'm from Bulgaria.
Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under
the Apache 2 license and I will work on Bulgarian.
My preferred username is  johnpreis

Best Regards
Ivan Popov

Re: New Pootle Account

Keith N. McKenna

Welcome! Account johnpreis created and enabled for Bulgarian.

Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to receive your password.

Then you will able to login at https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/

A detailed Pootle guide is available at http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to [hidden email] and respond to the confirmation request you will receive.