New Pootle Account

Marko Piirainen
  Hello my name is Marko Piirainen and I'm from Finland.
  Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions
are under
  the Apache 2 license and I will work on Finnish / suomeksi.
  My preferred username is  piirma1.

Thank You!

Re: New Pootle Account

Keith N. McKenna
 Welcome! Account piirma1 created and enabled for Finnish.

Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
receive your password.

Then you will able to login at
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/

A detailed Pootle guide is available at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
[hidden email] and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna