New Pootle Account

sam

New Pootle Account

sam
First of all I want to send a big hello to all the OpenOffice volunteers
around the globe, my name is Samson and I'm from Ethiopia.
I want to apply for a Pootle account in order to be able to translate
the available projects into Amharic.
I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and if
is possible I want a username like: Samson.
I understand that a password will be created in a second more private
step and that I have read the instructions:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/XBT8AQ

Re: New Pootle Account

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Welcome! Account samson created and enabled.

Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
receive your password.

Then you will able to login at
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/

A detailed Pootle guide is available at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
[hidden email] and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

Regards
Mechtilde

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice

Re: New Pootle Account

Matthias Seidel
Hi Mechtilde,

While I can see the Amharic directory in Pootle:
https://translate.apache.org/am/aoo40/

it does not appear in the drop down list in the upper left side.
Can you have a look?

Regards,

   Matthias

Am 19.05.19 um 08:19 schrieb Mechtilde:

> Welcome! Account samson created and enabled.
>
> Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
> receive your password.
>
> Then you will able to login at
> https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
> https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/
>
> A detailed Pootle guide is available at
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide
>
> If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
> mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
> [hidden email] and respond to the confirmation
> request you will receive.
>
> Regards
> Mechtilde
>
> Am 18.05.19 um 21:26 schrieb sam:
>> First of all I want to send a big hello to all the OpenOffice volunteers
>> around the globe, my name is Samson and I'm from Ethiopia.
>> I want to apply for a Pootle account in order to be able to translate
>> the available projects into Amharic.
>> I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and if
>> is possible I want a username like: Samson.
>> I understand that a password will be created in a second more private
>> step and that I have read the instructions:
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/XBT8AQ

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: New Pootle Account

Matthias Seidel
Hi Samson,

Thanks for translating the UI!
Your steady progress is appreciated.

While you are at it I updated the Amharic webpage:

https://www.openoffice.org/am/

Regards,

   Matthias