New Pootle Account

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New Pootle Account

Andrea Angelova
  Hello my name is Andrea and I'm from Bulgaria.    Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under    the Apache 2 license and I will work on bulgarian.    My preferred username is  andcelang .  
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: New Pootle Account

Keith N. McKenna
 Welcome! Account andcelag created and enabled for Bulgarian.

Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
receive your password.

Then you will able to login at
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/bg/aoo40/

A detailed Pootle guide is available at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
[hidden email] and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna
On 9/19/2019 7:26 AM, Andrea Angelova wrote:
>   Hello my name is Andrea and I'm from Bulgaria.    Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under    the Apache 2 license and I will work on bulgarian.    My preferred username is  andcelang .  



signature.asc (499 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: New Pootle Account

Veikko Vuorinen
Password link didnt work?

// Veikko

to 19. syysk. 2019 klo 17.01 Keith N. McKenna ([hidden email])
kirjoitti:

>  Welcome! Account andcelag created and enabled for Bulgarian.
>
> Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
> receive your password.
>
> Then you will able to login at
> https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
> https://translate.apache.org/bg/aoo40/
>
> A detailed Pootle guide is available at
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide
>
> If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
> mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
> [hidden email] and respond to the confirmation
> request you will receive.
>
> Regards
> Keith N. McKenna
> On 9/19/2019 7:26 AM, Andrea Angelova wrote:
> >   Hello my name is Andrea and I'm from Bulgaria.    Please create a
> Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under    the
> Apache 2 license and I will work on bulgarian.    My preferred username is
> andcelang .
>
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: New Pootle Account

Matthias Seidel
Am 20.09.19 um 03:25 schrieb Veikko Vuorinen:
> Password link didnt work?
>
> // Veikko
Hi Veikko,

Do you have an account associated with your e-mail address? Error
message says "no".

BTW: Please don't hijack threads from other people, this one was for
Andrea from Bulgaria

Regards,

   Matthias

>
> to 19. syysk. 2019 klo 17.01 Keith N. McKenna ([hidden email])
> kirjoitti:
>
>>  Welcome! Account andcelag created and enabled for Bulgarian.
>>
>> Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
>> receive your password.
>>
>> Then you will able to login at
>> https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
>> https://translate.apache.org/bg/aoo40/
>>
>> A detailed Pootle guide is available at
>> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide
>>
>> If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
>> mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
>> [hidden email] and respond to the confirmation
>> request you will receive.
>>
>> Regards
>> Keith N. McKenna
>> On 9/19/2019 7:26 AM, Andrea Angelova wrote:
>>>   Hello my name is Andrea and I'm from Bulgaria.    Please create a
>> Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under    the
>> Apache 2 license and I will work on bulgarian.    My preferred username is
>> andcelang .
>>
>>
>>


smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment