New Pootle Account

Eeva Lamminen | Designer
Hello,

My name is Eeva Lamminen and I'm from Finland.

Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are
under the Apache 2 license and I will work on Finnish language.

My preferred username is  lammineneeva.

--

Eeva Lamminen
Nettisivuja, logoja ja esitteitä ja kaikkea siltä väliltä

Graafinen suunnittelija & web-suunnittelija
Graphic designer | Webdesigner | Frontend developer
[hidden email] | WhatsApp 040 3673 533 | eevalamminen.fi
<https://eevalamminen.fi>
Instagram <https://instagram.com/lammineneeva> | LinkedIn
<https://linkedin.com/in/lammineneeva> | Pinterest
<https://pinterest.com/lammineneeva>

Kotimainen ja luotettava webhotelli Suomen Hostingpalvelu Oy:ltä, josta
saat myös timanttista asiakaspalvelua
<”http://www.hostingpalvelu.fi/asiakkaat/aff.php?aff=228”>
Tutustu Skillshare-kurssiini + tuhansiin muihin kursseihin ilmaiseksi!
<https://skl.sh/2KJ6Kh8>

Re: New Pootle Account

Matthias Seidel
Hi Eeva,

Am 30.04.20 um 09:46 schrieb Eeva Lamminen | Designer:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Eeva Lamminen and I'm from Finland.
>
> Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions
> are under the Apache 2 license and I will work on Finnish language.
>
> My preferred username is  lammineneeva.

Welcome!

Account lammineneeva created and enabled for Finnish.

Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
receive your password.

Then you will able to login at https://translate.apache.org/.
After you login you will this will take you to the projects page to start
translating. Both OpenOffice projects can be translated but we suggest
that the UI project be done first. This is because the UI MUST be 100%
translated to be included in a release.
Of course it is better that both are complete.

A detailed Pootle guide is available at
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

Regards,

   Matthias