New Pootle Account

Артём
Hello my name is Artem and I'm from Russia
Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under
the Apache 2 license and I will work on Russian
My preferred username is artem78

Thanks.

Re: New Pootle Account

Matthias Seidel
Hi Artem,

Am 23.05.20 um 23:10 schrieb Артём:
> Hello my name is Artem and I'm from Russia
> Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under
> the Apache 2 license and I will work on Russian
> My preferred username is artem78
>
> Thanks.

Welcome!

Account artem78 created and enabled for Russian.

Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
receive your password.
Then you will able to login at https://translate.apache.org/.

After you login you will this will take you to the projects page to
start translating.
Both OpenOffice projects can be translated but we suggest that the UI
project be done first.
This is because the UI MUST be 100% translated to be included in a release.
Of course it is better that both are complete.

A detailed Pootle guide is available at
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

Regards,

   Matthias