New Pootle Account

Hyeon Lee
Hello, my name is Hyeon and I'm from South Korea.
Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are
under the Apache 2 license and I will work on Korean.
My preferred username is hyeondnl.
Thanks.

Best regards,
Hyeon

Re: New Pootle Account

Matthias Seidel
Hello Hyeon,

You are welcome!

Am 13.07.20 um 06:36 schrieb Hyeon Lee:
> Hello, my name is Hyeon and I'm from South Korea.
> Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are
> under the Apache 2 license and I will work on Korean.
> My preferred username is hyeondnl.

I will create a Pootle account for you and come back with further
information as soon as possible.

Regards,

   Matthias

> Thanks.
>
> Best regards,
> Hyeon

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re[2]: New Pootle Account

Keith N. McKenna
--
Download Apache OpenOffice®

On 2020-07-13 at 11:46, Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hello Hyeon,
>
>You are welcome!
>
>Am 13.07.20 um 06:36 schrieb Hyeon Lee:
>> Hello, my name is Hyeon and I'm from South Korea.
>> Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are
>> under the Apache 2 license and I will work on Korean.
>> My preferred username is hyeondnl.
>
>I will create a Pootle account for you and come back with further
>information as soon as possible.
>
>Regards,
>
>   Matthias
>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Hyeon

Matthias;
I created Hyeon's pottle account late last night and have not had time this
morning to send the e-mail with the account info. I will do that now:

Regards
Keith

Re: New Pootle Account

Matthias Seidel
Hi Keith,

Am 13.07.20 um 18:04 schrieb Keith N. McKenna:

> --
> Download Apache OpenOffice®
>
> On 2020-07-13 at 11:46, Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hello Hyeon,
>>
>> You are welcome!
>>
>> Am 13.07.20 um 06:36 schrieb Hyeon Lee:
>>> Hello, my name is Hyeon and I'm from South Korea.
>>> Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are
>>> under the Apache 2 license and I will work on Korean.
>>> My preferred username is hyeondnl.
>> I will create a Pootle account for you and come back with further
>> information as soon as possible.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>    Matthias
>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Hyeon
>>>
> Matthias;
> I created Hyeon's pottle account late last night and have not had time this
> morning to send the e-mail with the account info. I will do that now:
Thanks!

Unfortunately Pootle was down at that moment so I couldn't have a look...

Regards,

   Matthias

> Regards
> Keith

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re[3]: New Pootle Account

Keith N. McKenna

>Matthias;
>I created Hyeon's pottle account late last night and have not had time this
>morning to send the e-mail with the account info. I will do that now:
>
>Regards
>Keith

Its seems that the translate.apace.org is currently unavailable so unable to
test the new links from the mwiki. Will try again as soon as the service is
back up.

Regards
Keith

Re: New Pootle Account

Mechtilde Stehmann-2

the web frontend of translate.apache.org is working again

Regards

Mechtilde

> Hi Keith,
>
> Am 13.07.20 um 18:04 schrieb Keith N. McKenna:
>> --
>> Download Apache OpenOffice®
>>
>> On 2020-07-13 at 11:46, Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hello Hyeon,
>>>
>>> You are welcome!

>>> I will create a Pootle account for you and come back with further
>>> information as soon as possible.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>>    Matthias

>> Matthias;
>> I created Hyeon's pottle account late last night and have not had time this
>> morning to send the e-mail with the account info. I will do that now:
>
> Thanks!
>
> Unfortunately Pootle was down at that moment so I couldn't have a look...
>
> Regards,
>
>    Matthias
>

>> Regards
>> Keith

Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice
## Freie Office Suite für Linux, MacOSX, Windows und OS/2
## Debian Developer
## PGP encryption welcome

Re: Re[3]: New Pootle Account

Hyeon Lee
I missent the mail in my draft, and it was sent twice. Sorry for the
distraction and thank you:)

Regards,

Hyeon

2020年7月14日(火) 午前1:34 Keith N. McKenna <[hidden email]>:

> >Matthias;
> >I created Hyeon's pottle account late last night and have not had time
> this
> >morning to send the e-mail with the account info. I will do that now:
> >
> >Regards
> >Keith

> >For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
> Its seems that the translate.apace.org is currently unavailable so unable
> test the new links from the mwiki. Will try again as soon as the service is
> back up.
>
> Regards
> Keith

Re: New Pootle Account

Matthias Seidel
Hi Keith,

I think the user name is wrong, "hyeondn1" instead of "hyeondnl"

Regards,

   Matthias

Am 13.07.20 um 18:34 schrieb Keith N. McKenna:

>> Matthias;
>> I created Hyeon's pottle account late last night and have not had time this
>> morning to send the e-mail with the account info. I will do that now:
>>
>> Regards
>> Keith

> Its seems that the translate.apace.org is currently unavailable so unable to
> test the new links from the mwiki. Will try again as soon as the service is
> back up.
>
> Regards
> Keith

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re[2]: New Pootle Account

Keith N. McKenna
Matthias;

Changed thank you. I also just sent a reply to Mechtilde about some problems
that I still see with the login link giving a page not found and the the base
link logging me in with my admin privileges and no way to logout.

Regards
Keith

On 2020-07-13 at 12:54, Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi Keith,
>
>I think the user name is wrong, "hyeondn1" instead of "hyeondnl"
>
>Regards,
>
>   Matthias
>
>Am 13.07.20 um 18:34 schrieb Keith N. McKenna:
>>> Matthias;
>>> I created Hyeon's pottle account late last night and have not had time
this

>>> morning to send the e-mail with the account info. I will do that now:
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Keith

>> Its seems that the translate.apace.org is currently unavailable so unable

>> test the new links from the mwiki. Will try again as soon as the service is
>> back up.
>>
>> Regards
>> Keith

Re: New Pootle Account

Matthias Seidel

One note: As you have a gmail account. Mails from our Pootle server
often end up in Googles spam folder.
Be sure to have a look... ;-)

Regards,

   Matthias