New Pootle Account

Jean-Michel COSTE
First of all I want to send a big hello to all the OpenOffice volunteers
around the globe, my name is Jean-Michel COSTE and I'm from France.
I want to apply for a Pootle account in order to be able to translate
the available projects into French language(s)________.
I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and if is
possible I want a username like: jeanmi2403
I understand that a password will be created in a second more private
step and that I have read the instructions:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/XBT8AQ

Regards,
_______ .

        Jean-Michel COSTE

Re: New Pootle Account

Jean-Michel COSTE
Hello,
I sent this same message a month ago and read this correctly:
"I understand that a password will be created in a second more private step"
But I never received anything for this second stage.
What should be done ?
Regards,

        Jean-Michel COSTE

Le 14/02/2021 à 17:48, Jean-Michel COSTE a écrit :

> First of all I want to send a big hello to all the OpenOffice
> volunteers around the globe, my name is Jean-Michel COSTE and I'm from
> France.
> I want to apply for a Pootle account in order to be able to translate
> the available projects into French language(s)________.
> I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and if is
> possible I want a username like: jeanmi2403
> I understand that a password will be created in a second more private
> step and that I have read the instructions:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/XBT8AQ
>
> Regards,
> _______ .

Re: New Pootle Account

Matthias Seidel
Hi Jean-Michel,

Am 20.02.21 um 12:02 schrieb Jean-Michel COSTE:
> Hello,
> I sent this same message a month ago and read this correctly:
> "I understand that a password will be created in a second more private
> step"
> But I never received anything for this second stage.
> What should be done ?

I can see your account in Pootle but it has a different mail address.

Is [hidden email] the right one?

Regards,

   Matthias

> Regards,
>

>        Jean-Michel COSTE
>
> Le 14/02/2021 à 17:48, Jean-Michel COSTE a écrit :
>> First of all I want to send a big hello to all the OpenOffice
>> volunteers around the globe, my name is Jean-Michel COSTE and I'm
>> from France.
>> I want to apply for a Pootle account in order to be able to translate
>> the available projects into French language(s)________.
>> I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and if
>> is possible I want a username like: jeanmi2403
>> I understand that a password will be created in a second more private
>> step and that I have read the instructions:
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/XBT8AQ
>>
>> Regards,
>> _______ .

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment