New Pootle Account

Jade Han
 Hello my name is Jade Han and I'm from South Korea
 Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under
 the Apache 2 license and I will work on Korean (한국어)
 My preferred username is dhan.translate.

Best Regards,Jade Han From South Korea.

Re: New Pootle Account

Matthias Seidel
Hi Jade,

Welcome!

I just created a Pootle account for you.

Be sure you are subscribed to this mailing list to follow up.

Regards,

   Matthias

Am 20.02.21 um 10:56 schrieb Jade Han:
>  Hello my name is Jade Han and I'm from South Korea
>  Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under
>  the Apache 2 license and I will work on Korean (한국어)
>  My preferred username is dhan.translate.
>
> Best Regards,Jade Han From South Korea.

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: New Pootle Account

Raj subbu
Hello,

Can you guys remove my email id from your group.

Thanks

Raja

On Wed, Feb 24, 2021 at 2:17 AM Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Jade,
>
> Welcome!
>
> I just created a Pootle account for you.
>
> Be sure you are subscribed to this mailing list to follow up.
>
> Regards,
>
>    Matthias
>
> Am 20.02.21 um 10:56 schrieb Jade Han:
> >  Hello my name is Jade Han and I'm from South Korea
> >  Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions
> are under
> >  the Apache 2 license and I will work on Korean (한국어)
> >  My preferred username is dhan.translate.
> >
> > Best Regards,Jade Han From South Korea.

Re: New Pootle Account

Czesław Wolański
Hello Raja,

To unsubscribe from this mailing list send an e-mail to

Czesław