New Pootle account

Maricela Potoc
Hello my name is Maricela Potoc and I am a Romanian programmer with a
background in translations.
Please create a Pootle account for me.
I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license an I will work
on Romanian.
My preferred username is maricela.potoc.

Re: New Pootle account

Keith N. McKenna
|Welcome! Account |maricela.potoc |created and enabled for |Romanian|. |

|Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
receive your password. |

https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/ |

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide |

|If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
[hidden email] and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive. |