New QA Volunteer

Alex Korsakov
Hi! My name is Aleskey Korsakov, but you can call me Alex)) I'm 30 and
from city Odessa, Ukraine. I'm engineer of telecommunication. Have some
skills iт C/C++, C#, .NET, and some QA theory. And would like to make my
contribution  in testing process and help to improve OpenOffice and to
be a part of QA team, who makes OpenOffice, and maybe, this world
better))

Re: New QA Volunteer

Alexandro Colorado-4
Welcome to the list, hope you can find the information on how to start easy to follow. However if you find anything that might hold you back please contact us through this same line of communication.