New QA Volunteer

Preethi Dhinesh
Hi ,

I am preethi from USA . I am an engineering graduate and have done a course
on software testing . I also contribute to QA team in mozilla .
I came across apache open office recently and I would be intrested  to
Volunteer  in QA .
Pls guide me on  how to get started .

Thanks,
Preethi

Re: New QA Volunteer

Kay Schenk-2
On 10/05/2015 03:25 PM, Preethi Dhinesh wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> I am preethi from USA . I am an engineering graduate and have done a course
> on software testing . I also contribute to QA team in mozilla .
> I came across apache open office recently and I would be intrested  to
> Volunteer  in QA .
> Pls guide me on  how to get started .
>
> Thanks,
> Preethi

Hello Preethi and welcome to Apache OpenOffice!

For general information on how you can get involved at QA here,
please see our Introduction to QA page:
http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-qa.html

You will need a Bugzilla account (information on this page) to help
with QA.

Once you get your account, feel free to help with UNCONFIRMED issues
listed in the "Easy QA Task: Confirm New Defect Reports" section.
This is an ongoing task. (If you need additional permissions to
confirm tasks, please post a message to this list.)

Right now, we are testing out a preliminary candidate for the 4.1.2
release. If you would like to get involved in that, please see how
to obtain the 4.1.2 RC1 candidate on this wiki page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.2

and test out the "Release blockers approved and ported to AOO 4.1.2"
from the QA section.

MzK

“The journey of a thousand miles begins
 with a single step.”
                          --Lao Tzu

Re: New QA Volunteer

Preethi Dhinesh
Thank you Kay . I will start working on it .

Regards,
PreethiDhinesh