New QA Volunteer

Alston Hsu
Hello,

My name is Alston Hsu and I graduated from a programming bootcamp called DigitalCrafts in August. I currently specialize in QA testing or automation. I have a project that I've built on my free time (Gmail web test) that used Java, IntelliJ, Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, Maven, and Jenkins as the tools. I also have some projects that feature full stack web developing as well, at my GitHub: https://github.com/alston-hsu. Please let me know if there are any open projects I can contribute towards- I look forward to speaking with you soon. Thanks!

[https://avatars3.githubusercontent.com/u/27455050?s=400&v=4]<https://github.com/alston-hsu>

alston-hsu<https://github.com/alston-hsu>
github.com
alston-hsu has 42 repositories available. Follow their code on GitHub.

_______

Alston Hsu
Email: [hidden email]
Cell: 713-817-6978