New QA Volunteer

Minu
Hi I am Minu
Would love to be a part of QA Volunteers team at Apache OpenOffice Software.
I am from Atlanta, GA, USA
Want to pursue my career as a QA.
I hope i will learn and also contribute to this work with my best efforts.

Thanks
Minu

Re: New QA Volunteer

Shrinkhala Srivastava
I am not working actively on QA activities for Apache nowadays. Reach out
to dev group for testing updates

On Tue, Mar 5, 2019, 9:33 PM Minu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi I am Minu
> Would love to be a part of QA Volunteers team at Apache OpenOffice
> Software.
> I am from Atlanta, GA, USA
> Want to pursue my career as a QA.
> I hope i will learn and also contribute to this work with my best efforts.
>
> Thanks
> Minu

Re: New QA Volunteer

Keith N. McKenna
Greetings Minu and Welcome to Apache OpenOffice;

If you have not already perused it, the QA orientation page is a good place to start. There you will find directions on creating a Bugzilla (our bug tracking system) Account and other information. I also strongly suggest looking at the Level 1 and Level 2 documents on the Orientation page as they give a good overview of how projects at the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) operate and the common infrastructure provided to all projects.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna