New QA Volunteer

Marko N
Hi,
I'm Marko Nikolic from Belgrade.

My background is in Finance and Logistics, but I am looking to transition
into QA and believe I would make a great fit for this team as I've done few
courses on manual software testing recently.

Hope to start collaborating soon.

Re: New QA Volunteer

Carl Marcum
Welcome Marko,

Do you subscribe to the dev@ list also?

There is currently a VOTE in progress on a release candidate that we are
testing now that is running until tomorrow I believe.

If that's too soon there is other testing to be done soon as well as
other QA things to do.

Anyway welcome and let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Carl

On 1/20/21 12:52 PM, Marko N wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm Marko Nikolic from Belgrade.
>
> My background is in Finance and Logistics, but I am looking to transition
> into QA and believe I would make a great fit for this team as I've done few
> courses on manual software testing recently.
>
> Hope to start collaborating soon.

Re: New QA Volunteer

Marko N
Hi Carl,

No, i don't subscribe to the dev@ list

It may be too soon for me, but I'm interested in other testing that you
plan to do after this one.

Thanks for welcoming me and look forward to start working with you

Regards,
Marko