New Year - New Chance

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello,

all best wishes and a good start for a new year with Apache OpenOffice.

I used the time to improve the translation process. This means I took
the recent code for the templates file and synced t with the files on
Pootle (https://translate.apache.org)

I need some time more to do the last improvements and fix a bug with the
syncronisation. so some teams have to wait till tomorrow to continue the
translation.

I also prepared two slides to visualize the process. You can find them
under https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Translation_from_4.2.

You can click on the picture to get a larger one. Fell free to ask what
you don't understand. a description will follow ASAP.

When a language project reaches 100 % UI (and HELP) I will intergrate it
into trunk so a build can be produced.

My opion is to create a new template from code when we start with the
branch 4.2.

Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice
## Debian Developer
## PGP encryption welcome

Re: New Year - New Chance

Matthias Seidel
Hello Mechtilde,

A happy new year to you!

And many thanks for your ongoing efforts!

Regards,

   Matthias

Am 01.01.19 um 20:14 schrieb Mechtilde:

> Hello,
>
> all best wishes and a good start for a new year with Apache OpenOffice.
>
> I used the time to improve the translation process. This means I took
> the recent code for the templates file and synced t with the files on
> Pootle (https://translate.apache.org)
>
> I need some time more to do the last improvements and fix a bug with the
> syncronisation. so some teams have to wait till tomorrow to continue the
> translation.
>
> I also prepared two slides to visualize the process. You can find them
> under https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Translation_from_4.2.
>
> You can click on the picture to get a larger one. Fell free to ask what
> you don't understand. a description will follow ASAP.
>
> When a language project reaches 100 % UI (and HELP) I will intergrate it
> into trunk so a build can be produced.
>
> My opion is to create a new template from code when we start with the
> branch 4.2.
>
> Regards

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: New Year - New Chance

Marcus (OOo)
Thanks a lot for your efforts. This is very appreciated.

And a Happy New Year to all of you. :-)

Marcus

Am 03.01.19 um 19:19 schrieb Mechtilde:
> so now there are again two languages with 100 % translation for UI and
> HELP. this is "nl" and "de".
>
> One Language has again 100 % translation of the UI. This is "tr".
>
> I integrated those files into the code.
>
> Plase ping me here if more teams are finishing the translation of the UI
> and maybe on the HELP.

Re: New Year - New Chance

Ahmad Alawsie
I keep emailing time after time; i want to be unsubscribed from this mailing list please, i dont want to ask again, i have already gone through the unsubscribe process and nothing has been done. Please solve this someone.

Kind regards,
Ahmad Alawsie

> On 3 Jan 2019, at 18:34, Marcus <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Thanks a lot for your efforts. This is very appreciated.
>
> And a Happy New Year to all of you. :-)
>
> Marcus
>

>> Am 03.01.19 um 19:19 schrieb Mechtilde:
>> so now there are again two languages with 100 % translation for UI and
>> HELP. this is "nl" and "de".
>> One Language has again 100 % translation of the UI. This is "tr".
>> I integrated those files into the code.
>> Plase ping me here if more teams are finishing the translation of the UI
>> and maybe on the HELP.

Re: New Year - New Chance

Marcus (OOo)
Am 03.01.19 um 19:38 schrieb Ahmad Alawsie:
> I keep emailing time after time; i want to be unsubscribed from this mailing list please, i dont want to ask again, i have already gone through the unsubscribe process and nothing has been done. Please solve this someone.

to unsubscribe from this mailing list, so you stop receiving mails, you
have to send an email to [hidden email]. You
will then receive a confirmation email. Once you respond to the
confirmation email you are unsubscribed.

IMPORTANT:
You have to use the email address you have used for the initial
subscription. That means, subscribing with, e.g., Yahoo and now
unsubscribing with Hotmail is not working.

HTH

Marcus