New address for the ooo-dev mailing list

New address for the ooo-dev mailing list

Andrea Pescetti-2
As part of the post-graduation migration, the address of the ooo-dev
mailing list has just been changed by Infra.

The new address is:
[hidden email]

There's no need to reconfigure anything (except perhaps filters in your
mail client). The old address will still work. Replying to old
discussions/messages will work with no need to modify anything. The list
membership is unchanged.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: New address for the ooo-dev mailing list

Rob Weir
On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:13 AM, Andrea Pescetti <[hidden email]> wrote:
> As part of the post-graduation migration, the address of the ooo-dev mailing
> list has just been changed by Infra.
>
> The new address is:
> [hidden email]

What happens to the archives?    We have Apache and MarkMail achives,
right?  Do those addresses change?

-Rob

On 04/11/2012 Rob Weir wrote:
> What happens to the archives?    We have Apache and MarkMail achives,
> right?  Do those addresses change?

It seems that
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/
picked up messages from November, and that older content is still at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-dev/

As for Markmail, it is continuing to add messages to the archive at
http://markmail.org/search/+list:org.apache.incubator.ooo-dev
and I don't know if we can ask them to change URL and if old links to
the archives will still work in that case.

But only a few lists have been migrated so far, so we'll probably have
to revisit the issue when all lists have been moved. I've added this
issue to the graduation tasks.

Regards,
   Andrea.