New folders

E BLACKBURN
I have recently installed open office and having completed a document wanted to create a new folder.I clicked on "Save As" clicked on new folder but nothing happened, I then noticed what appears to be a small re red explosion sign on the "New Folder" icon.Can you help me overcome this problem and create a new folder?
Kind regards
Ed Blackburn

Re: New folders

Martin Groenescheij

Regards,
Martin Groenescheij

> On 8 Dec 2018, at 12:03 am, E BLACKBURN <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have recently installed open office and having completed a document wanted to create a new folder.I clicked on "Save As" clicked on new folder but nothing happened, I then noticed what appears to be a small re red explosion sign on the "New Folder" icon.

OpenOffice use the Explorer functionality of your Operating System if you want to create a new folder.
I never have seen a red explosion sign, but it probably tells you that something went wrong.

> Can you help me overcome this problem and create a new folder?

You can create a new folder in Explorer and navigate to it when you want to save it.