New language templates on Pootle

Matthias Seidel
Hi all,

Some of you may already have noticed it, we recently imported new
language templates on Pootle.

Some minor corrections on the English (en-US) strings have been made,
needing to be reviewed in all other languages.

Happy translating! ;-)

Regards,

   Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: New language templates on Pootle _ Dutch completed

Dick Groskamp-2
Op 26-4-2020 om 16:19 schreef Matthias Seidel:

> Hi all,
>
> Some of you may already have noticed it, we recently imported new
> language templates on Pootle.
>
> Some minor corrections on the English (en-US) strings have been made,
> needing to be reviewed in all other languages.
>
> Happy translating! ;-)
>
> Regards,
>
>     Matthias

Yes, noted :-)

Dutch already back to 100%

--
DiGro

Re: New language templates on Pootle _ Dutch completed

Matthias Seidel
Hi Dick,

Am 26.04.20 um 19:31 schrieb Dick Groskamp:

> Op 26-4-2020 om 16:19 schreef Matthias Seidel:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Some of you may already have noticed it, we recently imported new
>> language templates on Pootle.
>>
>> Some minor corrections on the English (en-US) strings have been made,
>> needing to be reviewed in all other languages.
>>
>> Happy translating! ;-)
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>     Matthias
>>

> Yes, noted :-)
>
> Dutch already back to 100%
Yes, you were one of those early birds... ;-)

Thanks!

Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: New language templates on Pootle

Matthias Seidel
Catalan at 100%

Many thanks to Joan!

> Hi all,
>
> Some of you may already have noticed it, we recently imported new
> language templates on Pootle.
>
> Some minor corrections on the English (en-US) strings have been made,
> needing to be reviewed in all other languages.
>
> Happy translating! ;-)
>
> Regards,
>
>    Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: New language templates on Pootle

Matthias Seidel
Not to forget Turkish.

Burak was also an early bird... ;-)

> Hi all,
>
> Some of you may already have noticed it, we recently imported new
> language templates on Pootle.
>
> Some minor corrections on the English (en-US) strings have been made,
> needing to be reviewed in all other languages.
>
> Happy translating! ;-)
>
> Regards,
>
>    Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Ynt: New language templates on Pootle

ßouЯock™ ღ
Thank you 🙂, Yes I am. 😄

Regards,
Burak

________________________________
> Some of you may already have noticed it, we recently imported new
> language templates on Pootle.
>
> Some minor corrections on the English (en-US) strings have been made,
> needing to be reviewed in all other languages.
>
> Happy translating! ;-)
>
> Regards,
>
>    Matthias

Re: Ynt: New language templates on Pootle

Matthias Seidel
Hi,

Am 27.04.20 um 11:16 schrieb ßouЯock™ ღ:
> Thank you 🙂, Yes I am. 😄

I plan to put new 4.2.0 Test Builds online after some more languages are
at 100%:

https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-420-Test/Full%20Installation/

Regards,

   Matthias