New look for Start Center

Matthias Seidel
Hello all,

I just committed some new graphics for the Start Center:
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1819607

This step completes the integration of the new ASF logo and gives a
"fresh" look for 4.2.0.

Of course, further improvements can always be discussed. ;-)

Kind regards, Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: New look for Start Center

Marcus (OOo)
> I just committed some new graphics for the Start Center:
> https://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1819607
>
> This step completes the integration of the new ASF logo and gives a
> "fresh" look for 4.2.0.
>
> Of course, further improvements can always be discussed. ;-)

great. Is there a screenshot for a quick look?

Thanks

Marcus

Re: New look for Start Center

Matthias Seidel
Am 30.12.2017 um 19:09 schrieb Marcus:

>> I just committed some new graphics for the Start Center:
>> https://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1819607
>>
>> This step completes the integration of the new ASF logo and gives a
>> "fresh" look for 4.2.0.
>>
>> Of course, further improvements can always be discussed. ;-)
>
> great. Is there a screenshot for a quick look?
https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/Start%20Center%20+%20ASF%20logo.png

The Start Center itself is a combination of three images...

Matthias

> Thanks
>
> Marcus

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: New look for Start Center

Marcus (OOo)

> Am 30.12.2017 um 19:09 schrieb Marcus:
>>> I just committed some new graphics for the Start Center:
>>> https://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1819607
>>>
>>> This step completes the integration of the new ASF logo and gives a
>>> "fresh" look for 4.2.0.
>>>
>>> Of course, further improvements can always be discussed. ;-)
>>
>> great. Is there a screenshot for a quick look?
>
> https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/Start%20Center%20+%20ASF%20logo.png
>
> The Start Center itself is a combination of three images...

looks good. Also the horizontal grey line fits well into the picture.

Marcus

Re: New look for Start Center

Peter Kovacs-3
+1

Am 30. Dezember 2017 19:22:44 MEZ schrieb Marcus <[hidden email]>:

>Am 30.12.2017 um 19:11 schrieb Matthias Seidel:

>>> great. Is there a screenshot for a quick look?
>>
>> https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/Start%20Center%20+%20ASF%20logo.png
>>
>> The Start Center itself is a combination of three images...
>
>looks good. Also the horizontal grey line fits well into the picture.
>
>Marcus

Re: New look for Start Center

Kay Schenk-2
I built 4.2.0 a few days ago. The new graphic on the start center looks
very nice. Thanks. :)

On Mon, Jan 1, 2018 at 12:10 AM, Peter kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Am 30. Dezember 2017 19:22:44 MEZ schrieb Marcus <[hidden email]>:

> >> https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/Start%20Center%20+%20ASF%20logo.png
> >>
> >> The Start Center itself is a combination of three images...
> >
> >looks good. Also the horizontal grey line fits well into the picture.
> >
> >Marcus

MzK

"Ring out the false, ring in the true."
 -- poem "In Memoriam", Alfred Lord Tennyson

Re: New look for Start Center

Matthias Seidel
Thanks, I'm glad you (and Peter and Marcus) like it!

Matthias