New version will not load - VIRUS

Dean Odiorne
Could not get 4.1.8 to load…some sort of virus.

Dean Odiorne (423) 367-9266

Re: New version will not load - VIRUS

Larry Gusaas-4
On 2020-11-24 9:46 a.m., Dean Odiorne wrote:
> Could not get 4.1.8 to load…some sort of virus.
>
> Dean Odiorne (423) 367-9266
> [hidden email]

Probably an issue with Gatekeeper. If you had read the release notes you would have seen the
known issues explaining this.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.8+Release+Notes#AOO4.1.8ReleaseNotes-FormacOSusers

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada