Next obstacle for the translation process

Next obstacle for the translation process

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello,

the goal is to have a working well process with as few as possible
manual work. So I have to fix all steps which avoids it.

there is a mismatch between the webfrontend and the server backend with
the backslashes.I can solve it manually but this take time.

I also found that the header of the *.sdf don't pass gsicheck. That is
the header with the license text and the Information "Do not Edit"

Kind regards

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice