No Selection Possible in AOO Calc

WA.TWORSX via AOL

Hi:

After doing a sort routine in AOO Calc, whenever I right-click on a
cell, I am getting an error that reads "<No selection possible>".

Also, Sort is grayed out under the Data menu. In fact, there are many
options that are now grayed out in several drop down menus.

The Calc file is opened at present time.  Can I close this file w/o
loosing work/data?

Any ideas on how to correct these problems?

Regards,

VinceB.

Re: No Selection Possible in AOO Calc

WA.TWORSX via AOL
Never Mind.  I went and tried to open a different Calc file, and AOO
went into its recovery routine.  I was able to reconstruct w/o too much
work. Things are back to normal now.