No Selection Possible in AOO Calc

Vince@Gmail

Hi:

After doing a sort routine in AOO Calc, whenever I right-click on a
cell, I am getting an error that reads "<No selection possible>".

Also, Sort is grayed out under the Data menu. In fact, there are many
options that are now grayed out in several drop down menus.

The Calc file is opened at present time.  Can I close this file w/o
loosing work/data?

Any ideas on how to correct these problems?

Regards,

VinceB.

Re: No Selection Possible in AOO Calc

Howard Blum
How does one unsubscribe from this list?

I'm retired and no longer have need or desire to stay in the loop.

Thanks.

Howard Blum
Avenita 30 medio Calles 116 y 120
Escazu Centro, San José, Costa Rica

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019, 4:39 PM Vince@GMAIL <[hidden email] wrote:

> Hi:
>
> After doing a sort routine in AOO Calc, whenever I right-click on a
> cell, I am getting an error that reads "<No selection possible>".
>
> Also, Sort is grayed out under the Data menu. In fact, there are many
> options that are now grayed out in several drop down menus.
>
> The Calc file is opened at present time.  Can I close this file w/o
> loosing work/data?
>
> Any ideas on how to correct these problems?
>
> Regards,
>
> VinceB.

Re: No Selection Possible in AOO Calc

David Robley
    <[hidden email]>

On 7/1/19 9:17 am, Howard Blum wrote:

> How does one unsubscribe from this list?
>
> I'm retired and no longer have need or desire to stay in the loop.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Howard Blum
> Avenita 30 medio Calles 116 y 120
> Escazu Centro, San José, Costa Rica
>
> On Sun, Jan 6, 2019, 4:39 PM Vince@GMAIL <[hidden email] wrote:
>
>> Hi:
>>
>> After doing a sort routine in AOO Calc, whenever I right-click on a
>> cell, I am getting an error that reads "<No selection possible>".
>>
>> Also, Sort is grayed out under the Data menu. In fact, there are many
>> options that are now grayed out in several drop down menus.
>>
>> The Calc file is opened at present time.  Can I close this file w/o
>> loosing work/data?
>>
>> Any ideas on how to correct these problems?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> VinceB.

Cheers
--
David Robley

When money talks there are few interruptions.

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019, 5:17 PM David Robley <[hidden email] wrote:

> To remove your address from the list, send a message to:
>     <[hidden email]>
>
> On 7/1/19 9:17 am, Howard Blum wrote:
> > How does one unsubscribe from this list?
> >
> > I'm retired and no longer have need or desire to stay in the loop.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Howard Blum
> > Avenita 30 medio Calles 116 y 120
> > Escazu Centro, San José, Costa Rica
> >
> > On Sun, Jan 6, 2019, 4:39 PM Vince@GMAIL <[hidden email] wrote:
> >
> >> Hi:
> >>
> >> After doing a sort routine in AOO Calc, whenever I right-click on a
> >> cell, I am getting an error that reads "<No selection possible>".
> >>
> >> Also, Sort is grayed out under the Data menu. In fact, there are many
> >> options that are now grayed out in several drop down menus.
> >>
> >> The Calc file is opened at present time.  Can I close this file w/o
> >> loosing work/data?
> >>
> >> Any ideas on how to correct these problems?
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >>
> >> VinceB.
> >>

> Cheers
> --
> David Robley
>
> When money talks there are few interruptions.

Re: [OT: Logic]

Brian Barker-2
At 16:47 06/01/2019 -0600, Howard Blum wrote:
>I'm retired and no longer have need or desire to stay in the loop.

Is this non sequitur of the week?

Brian Barker