Norwegian on Pootle.

Olav Dahlum-2
Hi.

I think it's time for Norwegian to be imported in Pootle as well.

-Olav

Czech language for Pootle (Was: Re: [l10n-dev] Norwegian on Pootle.)

Pavel Janík
Hi,

On 24.1.2011, at 11:51, Olav Dahlum wrote:

> I think it's time for Norwegian to be imported in Pootle as well.

yes. Now we are at the end of one stable branch, let's move our
languages to Pootle!

Czech is going to be migrated to Pootle as well now, Adam (xrambous)
will do the work.

Thanks.
--
Pavel Janík

Re: Czech language for Pootle (Was: Re: [l10n-dev] Norwegian on Pootle.)

Olav Dahlum-2
On 24/01/11 12:13, Pavel Janík wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 24.1.2011, at 11:51, Olav Dahlum wrote:
>
>> I think it's time for Norwegian to be imported in Pootle as well.
>
> yes. Now we are at the end of one stable branch, let's move our
> languages to Pootle!
>
> Czech is going to be migrated to Pootle as well now, Adam (xrambous)
> will do the work.
>
> Thanks.

Well, some changes before 3.4 doesn't hurt...

Re: Czech language for Pootle (Was: Re: [l10n-dev] Norwegian on Pootle.)

Rafaella Braconi-2
Thank you, Pavel and Olav for your request to have your language added
to Pootle.

We will let you know as soon as uploaded.

Thanks,
Rafaella