OO 2.0 Base - lookup fields ?

durumdara@mailpont.hu
Hi !

I have been used Access for my little databases.
I want to learn OO Base too, but I have a problem with it, because I
want to use many lookup fields.
Main table containing many foreign key fields, and I want to use them
like in Delphi or Access.

User must choose the needed values from a combobox, or combo grid (list).

How can I do it ? How can I define these fields ?

Is anyone have an example OO Base DataBase that containing sample fields
and forms ?

Thanx for help: dd

Re: OO 2.0 Base - lookup fields ?

Paul
Yep - can definitely be done. In fact, I just tried it out to make
sure. I used the 2.0 user guide (chapter 7) as a reference.

Read this first, then post specific questions back to the user list.

Link to the guide : http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/

/paul