OO 4.1 Print

cj-gs
Where is OO Writer for Print preview and margains and Portrait or Landscape?

I am frustrated.

Will OO app all include the same options?

CJ

Re: OO 4.1 Print

Martin Groenescheij

Regards,
Martin Groenescheij

> On 12 Mar 2019, at 8:42 pm, <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Where is OO Writer for Print preview and margains and Portrait or Landscape?

Print preview is called Page preview in OpenOffice, and margins and and page orientation are part of Page format. I’m pretty sure you are able to find the menus
for these settings.