OO format change?

cj-gs

Can OO CALC document transfer to OO Writer text format on Windows 7 and
where  find Format option to select text?

How and where?

CJ

Re: OO format change?

Keith N. McKenna
On 3/10/2019 4:25 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Can OO CALC document transfer to OO Writer text format on Windows 7 and
> where  find Format option to select text?
>
> How and where?
>

> CJ

CJ;

That I can see there is not an easy way to convert a spreadsheet to a
text document. If you can explain exactly what you are trying to
accomplish we may be able to find alternatives to trying to convert
between two quite disparate formats.

Regards
Keith

RE: OO format change?

cj-gs
Keith,

When I copied a file of that spreadsheet document and then pasted into
OOWriter new document and tried to find format options which merge, pix,
original & plain text.
I usuallyperform that way from Microsoft Office Word and Excel and other
apps.

CJ