OO on Mac OS Mojave

Michael Turner-2
Hi,
 I note that using OO on High Sierra OO worked perfectly and smoothly.  Since upgrading to Mojave the video is not smooth is jerky when moving frames across the screen.  My iMax is brand new.  Advice please.

Regards

Michael Turner

Re: OO on Mac OS Mojave

Howard Blum
Thanks for the heads up on the upgrade. I have been holding off on upgrade
giving them time to debug it.

Does the new OS recognize external hard drives? High Sierra couldn't.

On Sun, Oct 28, 2018, 2:25 AM Michael Turner
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>  I note that using OO on High Sierra OO worked perfectly and smoothly.
> Since upgrading to Mojave the video is not smooth is jerky when moving
> frames across the screen.  My iMax is brand new.  Advice please.
>
> Regards
>
> Michael Turner

Re: OO on Mac OS Mojave

Michael Turner-2
Thanks for coming back to me.  Have not noticed any conflict with my Time Machine back up HDD on either High Sierra or Mojave & OO.  Really hope you can fix the video jerking.  Would like to be informed.

Michael.

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I note that using OO on High Sierra OO worked perfectly and smoothly.
> Since upgrading to Mojave the video is not smooth is jerky when moving
> frames across the screen.  My iMac is brand new.  Advice please.
>
> Regards
>
> Michael Turner

Re: OO on Mac OS Mojave

Mark Wolf
I didn’t encounter any issues with High Sierra and my external storage.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 28, 2018, at 6:47 PM, Michael Turner <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Thanks for coming back to me.  Have not noticed any conflict with my Time Machine back up HDD on either High Sierra or Mojave & OO.  Really hope you can fix the video jerking.  Would like to be informed.
>
> Michael.
>

> On 28 Oct 2018, at 18:49, Howard Blum <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the heads up on the upgrade. I have been holding off on upgrade
> giving them time to debug it.
>
> Does the new OS recognize external hard drives? High Sierra couldn't.
>
> On Sun, Oct 28, 2018, 2:25 AM Michael Turner
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I note that using OO on High Sierra OO worked perfectly and smoothly.
>> Since upgrading to Mojave the video is not smooth is jerky when moving
>> frames across the screen.  My iMac is brand new.  Advice please.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Michael Turner

Re: OO on Mac OS Mojave

chuck ef
Just FYI.

I only recently upgraded to Mojave (10.14.1) on a new machine and can confirm that the scrolling is a bit stilted (jerky). This is on a new machine that never had High Sierra (well it did when I bought it, but I quickly upgraded after boot up).

It's fine on my other machine (with High Sierra, 10.13.6) - very smooth.

Also, never had issues with external devices.