OO2.0 : Missing OLE Objects after AutoRecovery after Writer Crash

OO2.0 : Missing OLE Objects after AutoRecovery after Writer Crash

Werner Schulte
Hello all,

I observed the second time now, that there is a problem with the restore
function of writer
after the program crashed. I do not know, what is the reason for the
crash (so I cannot
provoke one), but writer looses all OLE object information after auto
recovery.

The description frame is still available, but the content frame (e.g.
draw figure) is not
any more available.

With my document (260 pages / 120 draw figures) it is really boaring to
recover to
the old state.

Any ideas, whether thats worth a issuezilla entry. How to join and how
to report ?

OO2.0.2, Windows XP, relative OLE links.

King regards

Werner

RE: OO2.0 : Missing OLE Objects after AutoRecovery after Writer Crash

Utomo-3
HI Werner,

Yes, you need to report the issue you got, especially because it is a crash
so it is serious enough.
Please register an OpenOffice.org account
And then report the issue.
Don't forget to attach the documents, so we can test and confirm that the
problems is real. And also the developer can analize and try to solve it.

Thanks

Utomo