OOo@FOSDEM 2011 ???

Jürgen Schmidt
Hi,

FOSDEM, the biggest free and non-commercial event organized by and for
the open source community, is taking place in Brussels, Belgium on
Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 February 2011.

The call for main speakers and DevRooms is already open and if we plan
to attend again with OOo we have to take care about the deadlines.

Key dates:
* 2010-10-16: Deadline for main speaker ideas and proposals
* 2010-10-16: Deadline for devroom proposals
* 2010-10-23: Acceptance notification for main speakers and devrooms
* 2010-10-31: Call for stands and lightning talks
* ...
* 2011-02-05 to 2011-02-06: FOSDEM 2011

Because of private reasons I will not be available this time for the
detailed planning and organization of the OOo presence. I will or can
decide only short in front of the event if i will go to Brussels or not.

The question is who is able and willing to take care of the organization
for next year? I think it is very useful to have to have one responsible
person who do the official communication with the FOSDEM organizers and
who manage our project internal organization. Any volunteers?

Regards

Juergen

Re: OOo@FOSDEM 2011 ???

Rudolph Barnard
Hi Jurgens,
Tx vir als tot dusver..
Reminder om jou te sien Vrydag 13h00.
Sms my by my cell as jy dit nie kan maak nie
TX
Ps
foto vd kid!!

2010/9/20 Jürgen Schmidt <[hidden email]>

> Hi,
>
> FOSDEM, the biggest free and non-commercial event organized by and for
> the open source community, is taking place in Brussels, Belgium on
> Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 February 2011.
>
> The call for main speakers and DevRooms is already open and if we plan
> to attend again with OOo we have to take care about the deadlines.
>
> Key dates:
> * 2010-10-16: Deadline for main speaker ideas and proposals
> * 2010-10-16: Deadline for devroom proposals
> * 2010-10-23: Acceptance notification for main speakers and devrooms
> * 2010-10-31: Call for stands and lightning talks
> * ...
> * 2011-02-05 to 2011-02-06: FOSDEM 2011
>
> Because of private reasons I will not be available this time for the
> detailed planning and organization of the OOo presence. I will or can
> decide only short in front of the event if i will go to Brussels or not.
>
> The question is who is able and willing to take care of the organization
> for next year? I think it is very useful to have to have one responsible
> person who do the official communication with the FOSDEM organizers and
> who manage our project internal organization. Any volunteers?
>
> Regards
>
> Juergen

*076-543-2675
Rudolph Barnard