OOoConf2006

David Wilson-7
Bibliographic List members

The Program for the OpenOffice Conference for 2006 is now published.
http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2006/

Unfortunately my offer to give a presentation on the bibliographic project was
not accepted.

We are now trying to arrange a conference call with 'the appropriate people'
in the Sun OOo team to determine the level of support for our project.

I feel we need to do this for several reasons, and particularly in regards to
raising funds  for development work. We need some assurance that such work
would, in fact, be accepted into the OpenOffice application.

Regards

David

Re: [dev] OOoConf2006

Pavel Janík
   From: David Wilson <[hidden email]>
   Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 08:43:56 +1000

David,

thanks for information.

   > I feel we need to do this for several reasons, and particularly in regards to
   > raising funds  for development work. We need some assurance that such work
   > would, in fact, be accepted into the OpenOffice application.

Please remember that the project and also the application we all work
together is OpenOffice.org.
--
Pavel Janík

VI really is perfect, and *very* intuitive! First time I used it (some 9 years
ago, on a notebook running Coherent without X), I eventually had to
*literally* pull the plug to get out of it.
                  -- Hrvoje Blazevic in alt.religion.emacs