OPEN OFFICE INSTALLATION

Peter Dutton
I’ve just installed this software and it looks great. The installation files are on my desktop (the default setting) but now it’s installed can I delete this from the desktop or does it need to remain there for the software to work? Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours,

Peter

Peter Dutton, 37 Wenfro, Abergele, LL22 7LE, Tel 01745 824344

_________________________________

Re: OPEN OFFICE INSTALLATION

Martin Groenescheij
These files are only needed when you need to repair or change the program.
If you have enough disk space I suggest to move it to an other directory, otherwise you need to downloaded again.

Sent from my mobile device.

> On 20 Sep 2017, at 10:55 am, Peter Dutton <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I’ve just installed this software and it looks great. The installation files are on my desktop (the default setting) but now it’s installed can I delete this from the desktop or does it need to remain there for the software to work? Hope to hear from you soon.
>
> Yours,
>
> Peter
>
> Peter Dutton, 37 Wenfro, Abergele, LL22 7LE, Tel 01745 824344

Re: OPEN OFFICE INSTALLATION

Rory O'Farrell
On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 15:03:59 +0200
Martin Groenescheij <[hidden email]> wrote:

> These files are only needed when you need to repair or change the program.
> If you have enough disk space I suggest to move it to an other directory, otherwise you need to downloaded again.
>
> Sent from my mobile device.
>
> > On 20 Sep 2017, at 10:55 am, Peter Dutton <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I’ve just installed this software and it looks great. The installation files are on my desktop (the default setting) but now it’s installed can I delete this from the desktop or does it need to remain there for the software to work? Hope to hear from you soon.
> >
> > Yours,
> >
> > Peter
> >
> > Peter Dutton, 37 Wenfro, Abergele, LL22 7LE, Tel 01745 824344

Or keep your downloaded file (Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.3_Win_x86_install_en-GB.exe, or similar name) and delete the desktop folder.  If you need to reinstall, double clicking on the .exe file downloaded will generate the desktop installation folder again.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: OPEN OFFICE INSTALLATION

zahra a
hello.
you should delete it for security.
you dont need it.
openoffice first extract itself, for example in desktop and then
installation beginns.
hope that help, God bless you.

On 9/20/17, Peter Dutton <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I’ve just installed this software and it looks great. The installation files
> are on my desktop (the default setting) but now it’s installed can I delete
> this from the desktop or does it need to remain there for the software to
> work? Hope to hear from you soon.
>
> Yours,
>
> Peter
>
> Peter Dutton, 37 Wenfro, Abergele, LL22 7LE, Tel 01745 824344
>
> _________________________________

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org

Re: OPEN OFFICE INSTALLATION

Branimir Burmaz
Thank you for suggestion. I also did the reinstallation with the files
I had on my desktop and all works good. I left instalation files on my
desktop

> On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 15:03:59 +0200
> Martin Groenescheij <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> These files are only needed when you need to repair or change the program.
>> If you have enough disk space I suggest to move it to an other directory, otherwise you need to downloaded again.
>>
>> Sent from my mobile device.
>>
>> > On 20 Sep 2017, at 10:55 am, Peter Dutton <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> >
>> > I’ve just installed this software and it looks great. The installation files are on my desktop (the default setting) but now it’s installed can I delete this from the desktop or does it need to remain there for the software to work? Hope to hear from you soon.
>> >
>> > Yours,
>> >
>> > Peter
>> >
>> > Peter Dutton, 37 Wenfro, Abergele, LL22 7LE, Tel 01745 824344
>
> Or keep your downloaded file (Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.3_Win_x86_install_en-GB.exe, or similar name) and delete the desktop folder.  If you need to reinstall, double clicking on the .exe file downloaded will generate the desktop installation folder again.
>

> --
> Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: OPEN OFFICE INSTALLATION

Isaac Schrader
U can delete from your desktop. This is possible with any program you use Msoft related