OPEN OFFICE - KEEPS CRASHING

ML FARMING
Hi There,

I am hoping you can assist. I do everything on open office but it
continuously crashes and I lose my work. Is there anything that can be done
to fix this issue?

Many thanks, great program, just spending too much time doing things twice
because of crashes.

Kind Regards
*Liesel Lawson*
*Cell: 073 748 8922*
ML Farming Pty (Ltd)
P O BOX 56, PONGOLA, 3170, SOUTH AFRICA
Office: 073 748 8922
Email: [hidden email]

"This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager.
This message contains confidential information, is without prejudice and is
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee,
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify
the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake
and delete this email from your system. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or
taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is
strictly prohibited."

Re: OPEN OFFICE - KEEPS CRASHING

Wade Smart-2
Liesel, what specifications does your computer have?
Ram, Cpu
Did you download it directly or was it one of those pass
around cd's that you used to install it?

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606