ORB 1.2.1 on extension site

Reizinger Zoltán
Hi Ocke,
I now find that ORB 1.2.1 version out from 20th September on extension site.
The report builder betas for OOo 3.3 has same numbering 1.2.1, it will
be misleading if it remains.
Or you plan to use different numbering, or the new version will be
usable in 3.2 and 3.3?
Please clarify the situation.
Thanks,
Zoltan

Re: ORB 1.2.1 on extension site

Ocke Janssen-2
Hi Zoltán,

On 14.12.2010 13:51, Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
> Hi Ocke,
> I now find that ORB 1.2.1 version out from 20th September on extension
> site.
> The report builder betas for OOo 3.3 has same numbering 1.2.1, it will
> be misleading if it remains.
> Or you plan to use different numbering, or the new version will be
> usable in 3.2 and 3.3?
> Please clarify the situation.
We'll clarify the situation. Thanks for the pointer.

- oj

> Thanks,
> Zoltan

Re: ORB 1.2.1 on extension site

Ocke Janssen-2
Moin,
On 14.12.2010 15:02, Ocke Janssen wrote:

> Hi Zoltán,
>
> On 14.12.2010 13:51, Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
>> Hi Ocke,
>> I now find that ORB 1.2.1 version out from 20th September on extension
>> site.
>> The report builder betas for OOo 3.3 has same numbering 1.2.1, it will
>> be misleading if it remains.
>> Or you plan to use different numbering, or the new version will be
>> usable in 3.2 and 3.3?
>> Please clarify the situation.
> We'll clarify the situation. Thanks for the pointer.
The newest version now is a 1.2.1 rev2. It can be downloaded from the
extensions site. For further development (DEV300) I'll raise the version
number.

- oj