[OT] Problems with non-BlogSpot Blogger blog's site feed (atom/rss) and rss2html.php

[OT] Problems with non-BlogSpot Blogger blog's site feed (atom/rss) and rss2html.php

Chad Smith
Hello all.

I know, the subject line started to sound like a Dr. Seuss 2.0 nightmare.
Sorry about that.

Our website is hosted on non-BlogSpot LAMP servers.  We use Blogger as a CMS
for our site.  It's serviceable and easy enough for our non-techies to
update the site.  Problems include it producing only flat html files and the
occasional outage of our CMS (this doesn't affect our actual website, of
course, since it is not hosted on Blog*Spot - just our ability to use
Blogger).

We've run into another problem.  Somehow, and I am not sure when exactly
this happened, but Blogger "updated" the way they produce feeds (atom and
rss) so now the feed doesn't work.  It's missing the content, (or, as the
rss2html.php calls it, the itemdescription).

Does anyone have any idea why this would happen, or what I can do to fix
it?  Any help/advice would be much appreciated!

--
- Chad Smith
http://www.chadwsmith.com/

(which is hosted on BlogSpot, and seems to have the same problem with the
rss.)