OXT installation at the end of OOo installer

OXT installation at the end of OOo installer

KAMI911
Hello Installer Wizards!

I would like to integrate extensions to intall during installation
process. How can I do it? I found this wiki page:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions_Integration_into_Installation_Set
Is it enough to do this or I have to know more? Where should I put the
extension file? To the solver/bin? Or other?

Thank you in advance!

KAMI

Re: OXT installation at the end of OOo installer

Ingo Schmidt
Hello Kami,

yes, it is so easy, as it is described in the wiki page. But take care,
that I updated the page last week.
You only have to define the "File" in scp2 (your oxt file), then the
"Module" in scp2 (containing only your oxt file) and then you have to
add a package to the packagelist, that uses the new "Module" and uses
the shellscript for the extensions.
Then it is necessary that the oxt file is found during packaging
process. Therefore it is a good idea, to deliver the oxt file to the bin
directory in the solver.
That is all
Greetings

   Ingo