Offer of Help?

Louis Cohen
Hello!

This message from Lou Cohen. I'm currently downloading OpenOffice for the
first time. I was perusing the OOo website and noticed the section on UI
to-do's.

I'm a long-time software developer and was also a consultant in the area of
product development. Please see my book "Quality Function Deployment: How to
make QFD work for you." I have a lot of experience in customer satisfaction
survey design as well as in product design, especially software product
design.

I'm retired and I'm pursuing other interests. My volunteer work in my
retirement is mostly behind me, but perhaps I could still provide some
higher-level advice about how you are identifying and prioritizing user
needs for future releases of OO.

If you're interested you can reach me at

[hidden email].

We could possibly set up some time to talk if you like. I'm in Cambridge,
Mass.

-Lou Cohen