Offering help for Catalan localization of Open Office

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Offering help for Catalan localization of Open Office

Oriol Vives
Dear Open Office devs,

hello, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Oriol Vives, I am a professional translator with more than 9 years of experience in the IT and computering field, and I just saw that you need help with the localization of Open Office in Catalan. Therefore, I would like to offer my assistance pro-bono. I am a user of Open Office, so I know the software quite well.

I attach my CV for your reference; I also encourage you to visit my profile at proz if you need to check my identity further.

I look forward to hearing from you again,

--
Oriol Vives i Pérez, filòleg

   Translations/Proofreading, edition and review/Linguistic Consulting Services

   Traduccions/Correcció de textos, edició i revisió/Assessorament lingüístic

   Traducciones/Corrección de textos, edición y revisión/Asesoramiento lingüístico   

ENG<>ES<>CAT/ ENG-ES-CAT/ ES-CAT

   Contact: [hidden email]
             [hidden email]           http://www.proz.com/profile/1138637
             PN/TLF: 34656361504


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Offering help for Catalan localization of Open Office

Peter Kovacs-2
Welcome to Openoffice,

We organize the translations on a different list. Iln10 I think, sorry I am traveling.
Maybe you want to connect there with Catalan other translators. I honestly have no overview over translations.

Have fun and a good time. If there are issues you can write to the dev list or recruitment. We try to help you out then.

All the best
Peter


Am 8. August 2018 20:08:30 MESZ schrieb Oriol Vives <[hidden email]>:

>Dear Open Office devs,
>
>hello, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Oriol Vives, I am a
>professional translator with more than 9 years of experience in the IT
>and
>computering field, and I just saw that you need help with the
>localization
>of Open Office in Catalan. Therefore, I would like to offer my
>assistance
>pro-bono. I am a user of Open Office, so I know the software quite
>well.
>
>I attach my CV for your reference; I also encourage you to visit my
>profile
>at proz if you need to check my identity further.
>
>I look forward to hearing from you again,

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Offering help for Catalan localization of Open Office

Dave Fisher

> On Aug 8, 2018, at 2:11 PM, Peter Kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Welcome to Openoffice,
>
> We organize the translations on a different list. Iln10 I think, sorry I am traveling.

[hidden email]

> Maybe you want to connect there with Catalan other translators. I honestly have no overview over translations.

You will get guidance on that mailing list.

>
> Have fun and a good time. If there are issues you can write to the dev list or recruitment. We try to help you out then.

Thanks for your interest.

Regards,
Dave

>
> All the best
> Peter
>
>
> Am 8. August 2018 20:08:30 MESZ schrieb Oriol Vives <[hidden email]>:
>> Dear Open Office devs,
>>
>> hello, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Oriol Vives, I am a
>> professional translator with more than 9 years of experience in the IT
>> and
>> computering field, and I just saw that you need help with the
>> localization
>> of Open Office in Catalan. Therefore, I would like to offer my
>> assistance
>> pro-bono. I am a user of Open Office, so I know the software quite
>> well.
>>
>> I attach my CV for your reference; I also encourage you to visit my
>> profile
>> at proz if you need to check my identity further.
>>
>> I look forward to hearing from you again,
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>


signature.asc (849 bytes) Download Attachment