Online Registration

Doug Parris
Why is it that I have to go through the process to register Open Office
EVERY time I click it to open the application??
Doug Parris

Re: Online Registration

Dave Fisher
That seems strange to me. Please provide:

- OS- windows, Mac or Linux including version.
- Apache OpenOffice version.
- URL where you downloaded OpenOffice.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 25, 2019, at 3:40 PM, Doug Parris <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Why is it that I have to go through the process to register Open Office
> EVERY time I click it to open the application??
> Doug Parris

Re: Online Registration

Dave Fisher
Adding back the mailing list.

Please try the latest downloaded from OpenOffice.org/download/ and a SourceForge mirror.

Let’s see if anyone on the list has further insight.

Regards,
Daveo

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 25, 2019, at 6:18 PM, Doug Parris <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Windows 10
> openoffice 4.1.0
> I don't know.  Seems like it was the Apache site.
>
>> On Sat, May 25, 2019 at 6:09 PM Dave Fisher <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> That seems strange to me. Please provide:
>>
>> - OS- windows, Mac or Linux including version.
>> - Apache OpenOffice version.
>> - URL where you downloaded OpenOffice.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dave
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> > On May 25, 2019, at 3:40 PM, Doug Parris <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> >
>> > Why is it that I have to go through the process to register Open Office
>> > EVERY time I click it to open the application??
>> > Doug Parris

Re: Online Registration

Johnny Rosenberg
Den sön 26 maj 2019 kl 00:54 skrev Doug Parris <[hidden email]>:

> Why is it that I have to go through the process to register Open Office
> EVERY time I click it to open the application??

Never happened to me. Maybe you downloaded your version somewhere else than
http://www.openoffice.org/?

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg