Online accessible Mac Machine for AOO dev

Online accessible Mac Machine for AOO dev

Peter Kovacs-3
Hello all,

I want to inform you we have today received access of a Mac with
Catalina sponsored by MacStadium.

The i5 with 8GB and a 250SSD can be used for development, building and
Testing of Apache OpenOffice.

In the next days I will create a build bot on the machine that will
start to build nighties for the mac.

It offers also a remote Desktop where we can test builds, in case one of
you is interested to Quality check Issues or check translations and does
not have access to a mac.

If you want an account on the machine for AOO tasks, please let me now.

All the Best

Peter

Re: Online accessible Mac Machine for AOO dev

Jim Jagielski
I'd like an account please

> On Nov 3, 2020, at 8:50 AM, Peter Kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>

> I want to inform you we have today received access of a Mac with Catalina sponsored by MacStadium.
>
> The i5 with 8GB and a 250SSD can be used for development, building and Testing of Apache OpenOffice.
>
> In the next days I will create a build bot on the machine that will start to build nighties for the mac.
>
> It offers also a remote Desktop where we can test builds, in case one of you is interested to Quality check Issues or check translations and does not have access to a mac.
>

> If you want an account on the machine for AOO tasks, please let me now.
>
> All the Best
>
> Peter

Re: Online accessible Mac Machine for AOO dev

Bidouille
Hello Peter,
I'm interested to test OXT on MacOS
Is it possible to have an account?