Open Office 2.0 Freezing up

Sandi Snyder
To Whom it may concern,
I am in the middle of putting out a newsletter using the writer aspect of
Open Office. However,  it freezes up on me whenever I try to use it. I have
tried to repair it, but still freezes. I try to send the error report but
that freezes up too.
I am running Window's XP and have plenty of hard drive. Do you have a fix
for this or has anyone else encountered this problem?
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Sandi Snyder

Re: Open Office 2.0 Freezing up

CPHennessy
On Thu November 17 2005 14:40, + Sandi Snyder wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ********************
> To Whom it may concern,
> I am in the middle of putting out a newsletter using the writer aspect of
> Open Office. However,  it freezes up on me whenever I try to use it. I have
> tried to repair it, but still freezes. I try to send the error report but
> that freezes up too.
> I am running Window's XP and have plenty of hard drive. Do you have a fix
> for this or has anyone else encountered this problem?
> Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Hi Sandi,
 What version of Openoffice.org are you using ?

Please reply to [hidden email] only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ

Re: Open Office 2.0 Freezing up

Sandi Snyder
I am using OOo 2.0.
I am unable to use it at all now. I have un-installed it and reinstalled it,
but I can't even get into it now.

On Thu November 17 2005 14:40, + Sandi Snyder wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ********************
> To Whom it may concern,
> I am in the middle of putting out a newsletter using the writer aspect of
> Open Office. However,  it freezes up on me whenever I try to use it. I
have
> tried to repair it, but still freezes. I try to send the error report but
> that freezes up too.
> I am running Window's XP and have plenty of hard drive. Do you have a fix
> for this or has anyone else encountered this problem?
> Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Hi Sandi,
  What version of Openoffice.org are you using ?

Please reply to [hidden email] only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

     http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ

Re: Open Office 2.0 Freezing up

G. Roderick Singleton-2
On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 18:22 -0700, Sandi Snyder wrote:
> I am using OOo 2.0.
> I am unable to use it at all now. I have un-installed it and reinstalled it,
> but I can't even get into it now.

Have you deleted all the lock files?  Failing to do so will produce
symptoms like yours.

PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead
http://documentation.openoffice.org/