Open Office 2.0

Budk1425
I want to download Open Office 2.0 and don't know which USA site to use. I
am a home user and live in Southeast Florida. THANK YOU for your help
    Robert Kelleher

Re: Open Office 2.0

Paul
It really doesn't matter. If you can identify the one that is
physically closest to you it will be slightly faster, but if you can't
simply select anyone...

/paul

> I want to download Open Office 2.0 and don't know which USA site to use. I
> am a home user and live in Southeast Florida. THANK YOU for your help
>    Robert Kelleher

Re: Open Office 2.0

Dave Barton-5
On Sun, 2005-11-27 at 16:28 -0500, [hidden email] wrote:
> I want to download Open Office 2.0 and don't know which USA site to use. I
> am a home user and live in Southeast Florida. THANK YOU for your help
>     Robert Kelleher

It is totally irrelevant, you can use any of the listed mirror sites
anywhere in the world. There may well be some speed advantage if you
pick any one of the USA sites.

HTH
Dave

Re: Open Office 2.0

Stew Schneider
It doesn't matter, Robert. Pick one close, it may come in a microsecond
faster. They're just trying to equalize the load on the different
computers that will serve it up to you.

stew

--
Stew Schneider
WMMT's Dutchman at 88.7 in the coal fields,

Format cell as Accounting

cecep rosuludin
Dear All,

How can I format my cells as Accounting Data Type.?
Because I don't find Accounting Catagory in Format
Cells

tks to help
cecep

Re: Format cell as Accounting

G. Roderick Singleton-2
On Mon, 2005-11-28 at 02:53 -0800, cecep rosuludin wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> How can I format my cells as Accounting Data Type.?
> Because I don't find Accounting Catagory in Format
> Cells

Please explain what you mean by Accounting Category. Chances are OOo has
the capability but no specific label.
--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead

Re: Format cell as Accounting

David Chapman
This issue has been discussed previously on other forums...

This is another dsconnect between Excel and OOo Calc

http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?t=25555

On 11/28/05, cecep rosuludin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> How can I format my cells as Accounting Data Type.?
> Because I don't find Accounting Catagory in Format
> Cells
>
> tks to help
> cecep

My OpenOffice Calc Website
http://www.openofficetips.com

Re: Format cell as Accounting

cecep rosuludin
In Excel, I can format my cells as Accounting, but In
OOO I can not.  If OOO cant di as excel then I will
ask my user to use currency category

Accouting Category cells in Excel can separate between
currency code(left alignment and number (right
alignment).

Format > Cells > numbers > category

--- "G. Roderick Singleton"